- Organically grown and ethically harvested from our organic fields in the Bulgarian Rose Valley
- Steam distilled at Alteya’s state-of-the-art Distillery by using proprietary Hydrolat Concentrate Distillation Technique.
- Our Rose Water is 100% pure plant extract that carries the synergy and fragrance complexity of fresh Rosa Damascena blossoms
- It gently helps tone, soften, and soothe skin, restoring skin’s beauty and naturally fresh, youthful appearance
- Suitable for skin, body, and hair care, after exercise, sun exposure, and shower
Obtained by using Alteya’s proprietary Hydrolat Concentrate Distillation Technique which provides:
- Richer composition of essential microelements
- Full concentration of hydrophilic aromatic components
- Carries the true fragrance complexity and therapeutic value of the Rosa Damascena plant
I ordered it with priority mail which said it would arrive in 2 days but that was last week and it still has bot arrived
I just recently purchased this rose water and I really like it so far. It sprays as a nice mist and doesn’t leave a sticky consistency or feeling on the skin. I’m hoping with continuous use it improves my skin overtime. I will be purchasing more in the future. Thanks Alteya Organics and your team!
I bought two bottles when they went on sale. After two weeks of using I am impressed. I use the spray at night - especially after having a hot seaweed bath and usually a home made organic rose powder based mask (I am a fan of the rose, it does wonders for your skin). I spray after the bath or a facial cleanse, let it absorb in and go on to my cream and/or serum of choice. This spray has softened up my skin, it's wonderful and I don't ever write reviews so... I also use it before I apply a light day moisturizer and then - if I feel a bit more indulgent ;) - I apply a second spray as a setting to my foundation. Last but not least you come out of this smelling like a rose but naturally not like a heavy synthetic yuck fragrance. Thank you to all the people who tend & harvest these wonderful flowers. Sigh...Alteya...I really love your product line. Many many thanks and I wish I could see your "office" (sigh, fields upon fields of roses, chamomile, mullein, Melissa etc...sigh)
I've been using Alteya's organic Bio Damascena Face Cream and eye serums for several years and love them. I decided to add the rose water with the collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid to my skin care regimen. After 2 weeks my skin feels smoother and firmer. The rose water is especially refreshing on hot, humid days when I can't use moisturizer. My skin is 66 years young, and I will continue to take care of it with these wonderful organic rose products.
Decided to try instead of pure rose water. This is my second day and it feels and smells good.
Using as part of my skin regimen to compliment all the products I use that have either elastin or ceramides. Love that this has got collagen and peptides as well as hyaluronic acid. Watching how it works out as this is my first time using, but great so far!