Our organic, multi-purpose healing balm helps moisturize, soothe and soften sensitive and irritated skin. Suitable for dry skin, eczema, bruises, minor cuts, and scrapes. Perfect for itchy and patchy skin.
- Certified Organic and GMO-free
- Free of synthetic ingredients, preservatives, mineral oil and pesticide residue
- Suitable for sensitive skin – free of harsh and irritating ingredients
- Can be used from head to toe – for face, body, diaper area, hands, feet and lips
- Cruelty Free – not tested on animals
- Safe on all cloth diapers
- Multi-purpose healing ointment to help eczema, dry, chapped, or irritated skin
- It forms a protective barrier against wind and cold weather
- Comforts bug bites, bruises, minor wounds, scrapes, burns, and cuts
- Helps moisturize and soften skin and comforts itches, dry patches and skin irritation
Massage gentlyinto skin after bathing, or when needed.
Ideal for dry and irritated skin.
Apply to lips and cheeks to prevent cracking, especially in winter. Clean the affected area and once dry, apply a thin layer of cream.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Carapa Guaianensis (Andiroba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene**, Linalool**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**
*Certified Organic Ingredients
**Naturally occuring in pure essential oils
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list