Bulgarian Organic Chamomile Water
100% Natural Steam-distilled Flower Water
USDA organicGentle, soothing flower water to tone, hydrate and calm the skin. The fresh scent relaxes the mind and reduces stress.
Alteya’s 100% pure Chamomile Flower Water is obtained by steam distillation of fresh, organic Chamomile flowers. This very gentle flower water helps awaken and tone dull skin. It is also useful for troublesome skin and helps against skin irritation and inflammation. Its pleasant, fresh, lemony scent uplifts the spirits and revitalizes the mind.
• Soak a cotton pad with chamomile water and smooth over the entire face and neck.
• Saturate a towel, warm up and apply to face to detoxify and clarify skin, and unclog pores.
• Spray the gentle rose mist all over your body for instant moisture and freshness. Rejuvenates dull skin and calms after prolonged sun exposure.
• Provides essential nutrients to hair and if used daily, significantly improves shine and natural luster. Spray daily
100% Natural Steam-distilled Chamomile Flower Water
Chamomile Flower Water
Gentle, soothing flower water to tone, hydrate and calm the skin. The fresh scent relaxes the mind and reduces stress.
• Therapeutic grade
• Refreshing and toning
• Uplifting and energizing
• Food and beverage flavor enhancer
• After cleansing/shower
• After sun exposure
• After exercise
• For travel
I love every single product of Alteya! So happy to find this brand. I started with Rose Water and Cammile water and now using the foot/hand/face balm. The main reason is natural ingredients(fewer ingredients than any other brand). Thank you for your high-quality products!
This toner has been great for my sensitive skin. It soothes, calms, and refreshes. I am confident with the quality of the ingredients; I think it's a really good product. I'm glad I found it!
I have a problem with someone saying “worse toner ever” with no explanation of why that is your opinion. (Another review) I recently started using this and I absolutely love it! Skin feels smooth, calm, and moist
Before adding moisturizer.
It's the worst toner I've ever had. Actually, it's not worth for 1star, should be -5star. Very very disgusting