Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Essential Oil
$7.95 – $13.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
Our Certified Organic Bergamot essential oil has delicate and uplifting citrus aroma. A member of the Rutaceae family, the Citrus Bergamia tree produces small, somewhat bitter, round, knobby fruits, the peels of which are cold pressed for their aromatic oil. Bergamot oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils in perfumery, aromatherapy and skincare. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. When combined with Neroli and Lemon, it produces a fresh fragrance impression perfume. It is also the legendary flavor of Earl Gray tea.
Extraction method: Cold Pressed Essential Oil
Parts used: Fruit Peel
Aromatic profile: Fresh, green, citrus, a slightly bitter note and a touch of slightly spicy, floral undertones
Note: Top Note
Blends well with: Chamomile, citrus oils, geranium, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang
– Bergamot oil is famous for its skin-cleansing and balancing properties
– The elegant scent makes is beneficial for many home-made perfumes.
– Unique among other oils, due to its ability to be uplifting and calming at the same time.
Safety Considerations: Always dilute. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
• Diffuse when stress levels or tension is high.
• Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
• Dilute and apply to feet, hands, neck before bedtime for a calming and relaxing massage.
• Add it to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for an uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
*For educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) Essential Oil
For California residents: Prop 65 Warning