Bulgarian Organic Rose Water – Glass Spray
$6.95 – $19.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
Rose Water – Glass Spray
Our pure and Organic Rose Water helps tone, soften, and soothe skin, restoring its beauty and naturally fresh, youthful appearance. By delivering a healthy boost of hydration and essential micro-nutrients, it promotes dewy and more luminous complexion. Our Rose Water is known to refresh skin and support its moisture balance, smoothing out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more defined look. It can also be used to nourish and moisturize hair and prevent frizz.
100% organically grown and ethically harvested from our family rose farm in the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley.
Face: Apply gently with a cotton ball onto face and neck, or close eyes and mist after cleansing. Re-apply any time of the day to hydrate and refresh skin or to set makeup.
Body: Mist over entire body to freshen up any time for a splash of gentle aroma.
Hair: Massage the roots of washed, towel-dried hair or use as an invigorating hair rinse.
Pure Steam Distilled Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrance and Dyes, Mineral Oil, Animal Ingredients
Certification: USDA Organic
– Organically grown and ethically harvested from our organic fields in the Bulgarian Rose Valley
– Steam distilled at Alteya’s state-of-the-art Distillery by using proprietary Hydrolat Concentrate Distillation Technique.
– Our Rose Water is 100% pure plant extract that carries the synergy and fragrance complexity of fresh Rosa Damascena blossoms
– It gently helps tone, soften, and soothe skin, restoring skin’s beauty and naturally fresh, youthful appearance
– Suitable for skin, body, and hair care, after exercise, sun exposure, and shower
Obtained by using Alteya’s proprietary Hydrolat Concentrate Distillation Technique which provides:
– Richer composition of essential microelements
– Full concentration of hydrophilic aromatic components
– Carries the true fragrance complexity and therapeutic value of the Rosa Damascena plant
$6.95 – $16.95 — or subscribe and save 10%
$16.95 — or subscribe and save 10%