Rose Water is gentle natural ingredient with excellent skin enhancing benefits and therapeutic value. Rose water works as a facial cleanser, toner, astringent and moisturizer for your face, which can limit your exposure to costly products based on potentially harmful chemicals.
Rose Water is very gentle and suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
As one of gentlest astringents, it is often used as facial toner. It calms irritated and inflamed skin, and also helps clean and detoxify pores. Alteya’s Rose Water has excellent nourishing, toning and hydrating properties. Many use pure rose water to clear blemishes and imperfections, and promote even skin tone.
Also, it is said that the essential oils in rose water balance skin’s ph levels and rejuvenate tired, dull, mature skin. Some experts believe that rose water can be very helpful against sun damage and skin aging. A lot of research has been done on how rose oil and rose water might lessen the appearance of broken superficial capillaries and even skin tone and texture.
- Therapeutic, cleansing and detoxifying.
- Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing and balancing.
- Anti-aging and moisturizing.
- Rejuvenating, stimulating and harmonizing.
- Digestion-stimulating and anti-septic.
- Food and beverage flavor enhancer.
- Apply gently with a cotton ball onto face and neck morning and evening after cleansing to tone and refresh skin.
- Mist Rose Water over your entire body after shower or to freshen up any time for a splash of gentle aroma.
- Use daily as a natural aftershave lotion.
- Spray your face, body or your room with Rose Water. Breathe deeply to revitalize and rejuvenate your body and mind.
- Massage the roots of washed hair or use as an invigorating hair rinse.
- Use in numerous beauty-home-made formulations.
- Add a teaspoon to your morning juice or tea.
Rose Water Products
Organic Rose Waters, White Rose Water
Organic Bulgarian White Rose Water
( Rosa alba )
Experience the rare pleasures the mesmerizing white rose flower water provides.
This gentle form of aromatherapy is suitable for sensitive people, pregnant women and kids. It contains all the plant essence components as essential oil and all beneficial qualities but it is gentler and does not have to be diluted.
The rejuvenating fragrance of fresh roses uplifts the spirits and harmonizes the mind. It has toning and restoring effect and is known to help emotional strength. The gentle rose fragrance stimulates our sensations, enhances romance and improves ability to love. Rose Water benefits emotional processing, empowers the mind and assist in decision-making and completion of projects. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. The Rose Water is increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress, nervous tension and anxiety.
- Spray your face, hair and body and breathe deep for one minute to clarify and soothe your mind.
- Use as a bathtub supplement for stress relief or spray your room, bed sheets, and clothing.
To Aid Minor Skin Irritations
The many benefits of Rose Water include antibacterial, soothing, healing and antiseptic properties. In the past, many people used Rose Water to treat skin infections because it has excellent soothing, purifying and toning effect and it helps with swelling and redness.
For minor skin irritations, burns and bruises spray directly onto skin or apply with a cotton ball.
Rose Water is an excellent remedy for sun- and wind- burn skin.
Rose water can be applied to purify skin and moisturize eczema. Many people find it useful to cleanse, soothe and relieve tired, irritated eyes.