Bottled in the heart of the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria, Alteya’s certified organic Bulgarian Rose Water is world’s most exquisite 100% pure, natural, organic flower water. The beautiful fragrance, special qualities and plants’ synergy of our organic rose water are well known all over the world.
Alteya’s Pure Organic Rose Water is Therapeutic and Food Grade product. By using a unique distillation technique, which embodies century-old traditions and modern technology, we distill a special grade rose water that completely preserves the synergy of the rose plant. 100% organically grown and ethically harvested from our family rose farm in the heart of the Bulgarian Rose Valley.
• Therapeutic, cleansing, and detoxifying
• Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing, and balancing
• Anti-aging and moisturizing
• Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing
• Digestion-stimulating and anti-septic
• Food and beverage flavor enhancer
Best for: rejuvenate, hydrate, beautify
Recommended for: all skin and hair types
Cleansing, hydrating, and toning for all skin and hair types – a perfect finish for your daily cleansing and refreshing routine.
• Soak a cotton pad with rose water and smooth over the entire face and neck.
• Saturate a towel, warm up and apply to face to detoxify and clarify skin, and unclog pores.
• Spray the gentle rose mist all over your body for instant moisture and freshness. Rejuvenates dull skin and calms after prolonged sun exposure.
• Provides essential nutrients to hair and if used daily, significantly improves shine and natural luster. Spray daily.
Perfect for all homemade cosmetics.
Use this aromatic mist to soften and hydrate your skin and hair and indulge in the gentle rose aroma.
This gentle form of aromatherapy is suitable for sensitive people, pregnant women and kids. The rejuvenating fragrance uplifts the spirits and harmonizes the mind. It has toning and restoring effect and enhances romance. Use as a bathtub supplement for stress relief or spray your room, bed sheets, and clothing.
Natural flavor-enhancement for foods and beverages. Add it to your exotic deserts, beverages and cocktails. Great for flavoring ice creams and teas.
Thermal Steam-Distilled at Alteya’s Own Distillery
By using a unique distillation technique embodying century-old traditions and modern technology, we have distilled a special grade rose water that preserves the biodynamic energy of the rose plant and increases its beautifying and rejuvenating powers.
The way our rose water is produced is very different from how other companies make their rose waters.
The water, left from the distillation of rose oil, is never used again, which is a key difference from almost all other distilleries who save costs by reusing the by-product of rose oil distillation and market it as rose water. Alteya runs a separate distillation cycle to produce the famous Alteya rose flower water (aka Rose Water) beneficial for cleansing and refreshing dry, sensitive skin.